What is Social media marketing for business, It is a famous platform where you can reach a large number of
customers. About 80% people are daily active in various social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many others. Once your brand get popular it starts showing ads on the newsfeed of the audiences that you are targeting.
There are many professional social media marketers whose job is to make your brand popular and also to improve it which will help you in future.
What is Social Media Marketing?
In short, Social Media Marketing is also known as SMM which is a popular form
of networking, creating and sharing contents on SMM in order to get all the goals
It includes posting text, pictures and videos. All the social media
platforms are unique and popular in their own way.
Some tips before you start creating social media platforms:
Before you start creating social media platform you must think of your own
If you don’t have any business goal then after creating social media
platform you will think yourself a monkey wandering around in the forest with no
reason. Therefore, in order to make your brand popular you should make your own
business goal and should stick to it.
Here are some questions which you should keep in mind before creating social
1) Who are your target?
2) What do you want through social media marketing?
3) Why will your target audience use social media?
4) How will they use it?
How Social Media Marketing can help you to achieve your business goals?
1) With the help of social media marketing, you can learn how to improve your
communication skills and how to interact with people.
2) You can create an identity of a brand of your own.
3) You can raise awareness of your brand.
- Social Media Marketing is a popular form of networking, creating and sharing
contents on SMM in order to get all the goals of marketing.
- It includes posting text,
pictures and videos. All the social media platforms are unique and popular in their
- It helps you to advertise your brands through different social media
platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and many more.
What are some of the popular social media marketing platforms?
Facebook is an environment friendly social platform. You can spend your
time by using this networking site.
You can start with creating a Facebook
account. You can post images, information, videos.
Also you can connect
somebody using Facebook. Other users or friends can comment on your
They can tag you in their photos. You can chat live or watch
many short videos.
Also you can order your food using Facebook if you
want so. Currently 2.5 billion users are active on Facebook daily.
Whatsapp is a messenger app which is free to download. It allows people to
chat, share location all over the world.
It also allows people to make voice
and video calls, sending photos at any time.
Whatsapp is owned by
Facebook but it has a different characteristic than Facebook as in Facebook
you can send friend request or accept friend request from strangers but in
Whatsapp it is not possible.
You must have the user’s contact number in
order to send text messages via Whatsapp.
However, this app is similar to
the services that allows text messages because they charge money per
message and in Whatsapp they charge the internet cost to send text
Whatsapp is fast, secure and very simple.
LinkedIn is an app which is designed mainly for professionals. It helps to
build your career. It is also similar to Facebook.
Users can start by creating
their profile. On LinkedIn also, people can add other people, can chat. There
are some of the basic features in it. Some of them are:
Home: You will find that the home feed is your news feed once you logged
in to LinkedIn.
Profile: Your profile will show your name, profile picture, your occupation
and your location. Below that you may add your traditional CV.
All types of jobs are posted here. Jobs such as data entry, web
Messages: You can start a conversation with other LinkedIn users by sharing
photos, attachments and many others.
Beginners can use this app as they can get back in touch with their old
friends through this app.
Twitter is another form of social networking site where users communicate
and posts with messages which is known as “tweets”. Normally tweets are
restricted to 140 characters but recently this limit was doubled to 280. Many
people use Twitter in order to discover people which they found interesting
and many other companies online. Twitter is a scan friendly app and is very
easy to use.
Twitter is much popular these days because tweets are easy to
write and are also challenging. It is a popular tool of social media marketing.
Telegram is a messaging app which can be used by Android, windows,
Linux, Ios users. Users are allowed to exchange messages, photos, videos,
It is available in many languages such as English,
Spanish, German and many more. The messages are carried over the IP
service. It is a free app and everybody is free to use it. It is same as
Whatsapp but Whatsapp allows you to turn off your read receipts but
Telegram doesn’t allows you to do so.
The messages that are shared though
Telegram requires a wire. It is a fast and secure messaging app.
YouTube is a video sharing website which helps the users to advertise their
products. You can do this by creating your own YouTube channel.
make a video of any food recipe and can upload it on YouTube and users
can like, share and subscribe to your channel. You can also earn money
through uploading videos on YouTube.
You can dislike any video which is
misleading or you can comment on their video.
Reddit is an app which allows the users those are registered to submit their
content to this site. Content involves link, texts, images, posts and many
others. If you are using Internet for a long time then you have surely heard
about Reddit. It is a large site but it is divided in small categories.
Here are some of the steps which will help you to give an idea of how to start
social media marketing:
1) Apply social media marketing procedures on yourself: You can apply social
media procedures on yourself and if you can convinced yourself then you
are a capable marketer.
2) Create luxury packages: You can create a luxury package which will attract
other customers to view your brand.
3) Win customers: The best way to win customers is through friends, family
4) Tell some inspiring stories to your followers: You can tell inspiring and
engaging stories to your followers so that they find something interesting.
- You can make social media ads for small businesses by creating effective ads
through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. These are discussed below:
- Creating effective ads through Facebook:
- If you know how to use Facebook properly then this can be a powerful tool for youto advertise your business.
- Beginners can watch videos on YouTube and will get abasic knowledge about these and it’s not just for sending brand awareness but alsoyou will learn how to create effective ads using Facebook.
- Facebook advertising ismuch easier and effective.
Creating effective ads through Twitter:
- There are many businesses who don’t have the knowledge of how to create
effective ads with the help of Twitter.
- They can spend a ton of money and can buy
a guide book which are available online and which will help them to make
Creating effective ads through YouTube:
- You can create effective ads with the help of YouTube by making videos. You can
do this by creating your own YouTube channel. You can make a video of any food
- recipe and can upload it on YouTube and users can like, share and subscribe to
- You can also earn money through uploading videos on YouTube.
You can announce your upcoming brand and can give your statements and the
users can watch this and can know more about it.
1) Branding: Branding is an important strategy of social media marketing.
The name of the brand must be simple and easy to remember. The brand
name should not be long.
2) Customer loyalty: Customer loyalty plays an important role in social
media marketing. According to research, it shows that the brand which
follows customer loyalty have more followers than those brands who are
not loyal to their customers.
3) Customer Service: The best place for customer care lies on social media.
It’s a place where people can enhance their relationship and can make
this relationship lasts for a long time.
You can also create your own social media marketing strategy by creating
objectives and goals of social media marketing, you can conduct an audit, write
your own statement of social media, write engaging content, keep track via various
social media platforms.
ALSO READ :- Kerala Water Authority Secret Truth Exposed
- Increase followers
- Increase awareness of brand
- High quality sales
- High volume of sales
- Improve Return Of Investment
- Customer can give feedback.
- It makes advertising easy.
- Better research of the market.
- Better analysis of the market.
- You can keep a track of campaigns.
- If you don’t use social media in an active manner then you can’t see the real
- If you don’t have the basic knowledge of social media, it may reduce the
benefits of your business.
- Social media needs monitoring daily.
- There is much risk of unwanted behavior on their site.
- There is much risk of unwanted bullying.
- Users can give negative feedback.
- Their site can be hacked.
Is Social Media Marketing effective?
According to research, more than 95% people those are holding small business use
social media to attract a large number of customers whereas more 80%
businessman don’t know what really social media marketing is, how to use social
media for marketing.
Social media marketing is effective because it spread awareness, generates sales.
It reduces the cost of marketing to a high level.
the capability to search the ranking online. Social media can also develop fans
which are very much loyal to them and can help to grow a strong base for
In this post you able to learn all the basics of :